This warranty is valid in Singapore only. Your product is under warranty for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of original purchase in accordance with the following terms & conditions:
- Warranty registration must be submitted within 14 days from the date of purchase.
- The company’s obligations under this warranty shall be limited to repairing or providing replacement of part/s which is found to be defective due to manufacturing defect.
- The warranty shall not cover damage resulting from / through :
- the original serial number is removed, obliterated or altered from the product.
- the product is not used according to instructions given in the instruction manual.
- accidents, misuse, vandalism or any manner of tampering.
- unauthorized repairs, alterations or modifications of any nature is made in the electrical circuitry / or physical construction of the product.
- incorrect installation to wrong power supply / voltage or human negligence.
- leakage of batteries.
- normal usage, wear and tear, corrosion rusting and stains.
- This warranty does not apply to any removable components, expendables and accessories.
- This warranty does not apply in the events from acts of god, or due to civil unrest .
- The warranty does not cover cost of transportation. Any request for collection and delivery will be charged accordingly.
- In the event of repairs / replacement of any part/s of the product, this warranty will thereafter continue and remain in force only for the unexpired period of the warranty.
- The company reserves the right to retain any part/s or component/s replaced at its discretion in the event of a defect noticed in the product during the warranty period.
- Upon expiry of the warranty period, or in any events where the purchaser is unable to produce a valid warranty card or proof of purchase, service charges & spare parts cost will be applicable.
- The purchaser will be informed on the status (repair or non-repairable) of their product. After which, the purchaser must collect the product from Duro’s Service Centre within 30 days. Any product not collected within the stipulated period will be disposed off. We are not liable for any loss after disposal.
- Upon assessment by our service technician, those improper or misuse of the product, warranty will be voided and any service rendered will be charged accordingly.
- Our decision on all questions relating to complaints as a result of defects, either workmanship or materials shall be conclusive and the purchaser shall agree to abide by such decision.
- In the event of damage during a fire, the warranty will cover replacement with a product of like size and type. Claims made under this condition must be supported by documentary proof of a police report and copy of homeowner’s insurance policy. Claims must be submitted within 30 days of the reported incident.
- For security reasons, you shall be required to provide clarification (full name and IC no or passport no) and presenting proof of purchase i.e. official receipt and the warranty card or eWarranty acknowledgement print-out to obtain warranty service.
- This Warranty is valid only for the original purchaser ("Purchaser") of the product and is not transferable.
- No SentrySafe agent, employee, representative, dealer or retailer has the authority to make or imply any representation, promise or agreement which in any way varies the terms of this warranty.
- Duro International Pte Ltd shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damage or loss which include, but are not limited to, loss of profits, loss of savings or revenue, damage or loss of the contents in the safe, loss of use of the safe, cost of any substitute equipment, facilities or services, downtime, the claims of third parties including injury and damage to property.
For models up to 20.0kg : Off-Site Warranty (Carry-In)
For models above 20.1kg : On-Site Warranty